Welcome to TWST4Girls!
TWST4Girls serves girls ages 11-17 from diverse backgrounds and demographics! We offer life skills development, skillfully matched female mentors, monthly exposure to career options, as well as intellectual and cultural experiences at no cost to the youth that we serve! Youth will graduate TWST’s Core Program as well-rounded young women who are purposeful, self-sufficient, and equipped with the tools needed to excel in life.
For a lot of children, there is untapped potential for greatness due to the lack of exposure and/or resources. It is our mission to ensure that no child grows up without these keys.
Core Program (Ages 11-17)
- 1 on 1 Mentorship
- Each TWST Kid is Matched with a Female Professional
- Life Skills Development
- Financial Intelligence, Independence, Communication, Home Economics, Personal Care, Etiquette, Goal Setting and more.
- Character, Purpose, Leadership and Confidence Development
- Free Monthly Exposure to Intellectual and Cultural Experiences
- Ballets, Museums, Camping, Performing and Visual Arts, College Tours, SAT Prep, Community Service, Conservation, S.T.E.M. Programs and more.
“Together We Stand Tall” so get involved!